Experienced Consultants are available to carry out the following:
- Audits and Reviews of both contract and in house security cover
- Site Surveys
- Risk and Threat Assessments
We can also support you through the whole process of going out to Tender for your Security Guarding Contract, including preparation of the tender documentation. Alternatively, we can just manage the process and assist with the evaluation.
Examples of recent consultancy contracts include:
- Audit of contract security service to BS7499:2013 standard for an International Pharmaceutical company.
- Full survey, including physical security and contract manned guarding for charitable organisation in the field of medicine.
- A review of the performance of security contractors for two major financial institutions to enable the clients to assess the level of service and decide whether or not to go out to tender.
- Review of an in-house security team at a major UK tourist attraction which resulted in them going out to tender for contract security and we then managed the process for them.
- Audit to BS7499:2013 of several security contractors who are employed by a large company with construction sites throughout the whole of the UK.
- Audit of potential contractors for high profile client prior to them being engaged.
- Risk Assessment and Security Review for place of worship.