Approved Contractor Scheme consultation on eligibility criteria requirements launched
The Security Industry Authority has issued a draft document for consultation on the criteria to enable companies to join the Approved Contractor Scheme.
Businesses must reach the following to enable them to seek approval:
- Be a business that supplies at least 2 licensable operatives under a contract for security industry services;
- Supply licensable individuals under a contract for security industry services. Labour providers are not eligible to seek approval to the approved contractor scheme;
- Supply security industry services in the United Kingdom;
- Supply security industry services under contract. In-house security providers are not eligible to join the ACS;
- Hold at least one current contract for the supply for security industry services; and
- Have been supplying security industry services for at least 12 months at the time of application.
To read the full draft document click here sia-acs-get-approved-draft